Atlas Cleaning provides hands-on quality controlled services in:
The company prides itself on its ability to ‘get it right the first time’ and works closely with its clients to ensure that their requirements are met consistently and that quality assurance is guaranteed in a hygienic and environmentally friendly manner.
Using strict working standards and hi-quality environmentally friendly products we supply cleaning services such as:
- Carpet shampooing and protection
- Window cleaning
- Venetian blind cleaning on site
- Fire and flood damage clean up
- Light fittings and signs cleaning
- Steam and high-pressure cleaning
- Initial cleaning and specialized cleaning
- Emergency cleaning
- Cleaners available at short notice
The contracts entered into with our clients are customized to meet their specific needs. Our service assessment procedures ensure our services are cost-effective, and remain so for the duration of our service contract.
Additional services and contract options
- Fixed price for one (1) year
- Free initial clean
- 24 Hours call out services
- Strict supervision of staff by Area Managers / Supervisors and leading hands
- Uniformed and security checked staff
- Use of hygienic and environmentally friendly products
Flexibility is our priority
Where any additional work is required by the client a variation order to the contract can be easily issued setting out the rates applicable and the hours involved.
Should a long term contract be entered into by a client, then negotiations can be initiated to reflect the long term contract and the prices adjusted accordingly.
Integrated Environmental Management
The company is committed to the protection of the Environment and utilizes all resources at its disposal to achieve this result through:
- Employee Awareness
- Assignment of responsibility (so staff and clients know who is accountable)
- Environment auditing
- Resources allocation (staff and equipment)
- Internal tracking and reporting
- Ensuring minimal impact to Flora and Fauna
Environmental Skills Staff Development
We aim to prepare our staff to know and understand the industry’s changing environmental needs. Our staff is regularly involved in short courses on Environment Management, and relevant literature is made available to staff.
Waste Control and Management
The company manages hazardous materials in strict accordance with the Australian Standards Association for dangerous materials and by-products.
The company Environmental Policy is complementary to the Company’s Health and Safety Committee Policy.
The company’s Management will adhere to and be fully supportive at all times of any Environmental policies in force or legislative regulations to ensure the protection of the environment.